Sunday to Monday | The Psalms of our Lives

 “And that is part of our world tonight.”

Dan Rather

Our world is a complicated place. How do we pray? When we don't think we have the words to pray, we can turn to the Psalms. The Psalms express all the emotions and according to Walter Bruggemann they offer us 1)Orientation; 2)Disorientation; 3)New Orientation. We need a new orientation because the crisis in Greek means "A situation you cannot come out the way you went in." If you couldn't be with us, watch worship here

Pastor DJ gave the annual State of the Church report. Read it here. Watch it here. We celebrated how God showed up and showed off among us in 2017; approved the budget for 2018; and re-affirmed our participation in the mission and vision of GGCC. Check out how many lives Jesus' mercy changed by reading the scorecard here

Check out photos:

Prayers of the day can be found here.

Reflections and conversation starters for your week: 

  • What comes to mind when you hear the word “Psalms”?
  • Take 10 minutes each day this week to read the psalms.
  • Name a crisis you went through? How did God use that experience to shape you? See Psalm 6 for further study.
  • Looking ahead to next week: Old Testament Theologian Walter Brueggemann says the Psalms lead us into a process of (a) orientation, (b) disorientation, (c) new orientation. How might your life be in need of disorientation?

Links & Resources:

26 comments (Add your own)

1. f-secure coupons code wrote:
Love visit your site again. Good Job! Here you get many saving offers through which you can save your maximum cash always on your shopping bags.

Fri, June 29, 2018 @ 3:37 AM

2. Fashionmia Offers wrote:
I’m getting excited about this kind of beneficial information about your stuff in the future.

Mon, July 30, 2018 @ 2:29 AM

3. Delhi Escorts Service wrote:
The data which you individuals are given are great, These look extremely incredible.

Sat, August 11, 2018 @ 12:13 AM

4. nehasharma wrote:
This article you have shared here's very awesome. I like and appreciate work. The factors you have talked about in this specific article are helpful. I must try to follow these factors and also discuss others.

Sat, August 11, 2018 @ 6:00 AM

5. lorex technology Coupons wrote:
people who are had with them basically just like me! What correctly level does it have to complete this document?

Wed, September 5, 2018 @ 5:57 AM

6. Mumbai Escorts Service wrote:
I am very glad to read the post,it is very well written.You have done hard work in writing this post and i impressed your work.

Mon, September 10, 2018 @ 11:27 PM

7. Godaddy renewal Coupon wrote:
Shocked to be here and need to scrutinize this surprising data. An obligation of appreciation is all together for this intriguing article and I would genuinely need to express an obligation of appreciation is all together for this information.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 6:14 AM

8. Salty Crew Promo Codes wrote:
Fully enlightening article! This is incredibly a reasonable article I need to express your article is great since you are intertwined different sorts of a historical point with a remarkably supportive data in having a blog. Truly I energetic to look at your blog.

Fri, October 26, 2018 @ 5:51 AM

9. website designing company in delhi wrote:
visit ehre for more information

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 11:47 PM

10. bali honeymoon packages wrote:
visit ehre

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 11:48 PM

11. cattle feed bags manufacturer wrote:
for more information visit here

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 12:38 AM

12. Surbhi Joshi wrote:
for more information visit here

Tue, November 20, 2018 @ 2:31 AM

13. Escorts in Delhi wrote:
Mb-9643090422 Female 4 Fun Delhi Escorts Agency Offer hi-profile Escorts in Delhi and Book Delhi Escort Service with top class independent Call Girls in Delhi

Tue, December 11, 2018 @ 3:03 AM

14. Escorts in Delhi wrote:
Mb-9643090422 Female 4 Fun Delhi Escorts Agency Offer hi-profile Escorts in Delhi and Book Delhi Escort Service with top class independent Call Girls in Delhi

Tue, December 11, 2018 @ 3:04 AM

15. Delhi Escorts wrote:
Nandini Divekar offers independent Aerocity escorts services to elite clients at affordable rates. Call and have fun with sensual World Class Aerocity Escorts.
http://www.callgirlinaerocity.com/call-girls-in-delhi.html

Wed, January 2, 2019 @ 11:48 PM

16. Faridabad call girls number wrote:
Such a excellent words you are written here.. thanks

Thu, January 10, 2019 @ 3:42 AM

17. Call Girls in Delhi wrote:
Great Post, I am a major adherent to composing remarks on sites to illuminate the blog authors realize that they ve added something beneficial to the internet!

Wed, January 16, 2019 @ 6:23 AM

18. Chennai Escorts wrote:
Great Post, I am a major adherent to composing remarks on sites to illuminate the blog authors realize that they ve added something beneficial to the internet!

Wed, January 16, 2019 @ 6:24 AM

19. serviceagency wrote:
CALL NOW 9910636797 JUST CALL 9910636797 DELHI CALL GIRLS 9910636797 DELHI ESCORTS SERVICE DELHI INDEPENDENT ESCORTS SERVICE DELHI ESCORTS AGENCY FOR ATTRACTIVE AND GORGEOUS HIGH PROFILE ESCORT AT CHEAP AND REASONABLE PRICE WITH 100% SATISFACTIONS ,UNLIMITED ENJOYMENT ,OUR GIRLS GIVE YOU FULL COOPERATION AROUND SERVICE TIME WITH ALL POSE AND ALL SERVICES WHICH YOU WANT ,THEY SUPPORT YOUR WISH AND YOUR MIND ACCORDING TO YOU. DELHI ESCORTS SERVICE...

WE HAVE DIVRSE RANGE OF GIRLS.......
1)HOME PRIVATE GIRLS
2)COLLEGE GIRLS
3)PRIVATE HOUSEWIFE
4)MODELS
5)AIR HOSTES
6)INDEPENDENT GIRLS
7)CALL CENTER GIRLS
8)CELEBRITIES
9)TV ACTRESS
10)FORIGENERS

OUR BEST SERVICES:-
1.A -LEVEL(5 STAR ESCORT)
2.STIP-TEASE
3.BBBJ(BAREBACK BLOWJOB)
4.SPENDING TIME IN UR ROOM SLEEP WITH YOU
5.BJ(BLOWJOB WITHOUT CONDEM
6.COF(COME ON FACE)
7.DSL (DICK SUCKING LIPS)
8.FK(FRENCH KISS)
9.DOGGIE(SEX FROM BEHIND)
10.EXTRABALL(HAVE SEX MANY TIMES

INDEPENDENT FULL KISSING EXCELLENT CALL GIRLS SERVICES.

Tue, January 22, 2019 @ 11:35 PM

20. 09910636797 LOW RATE CALL GIRLS escorts service delhi Saket wrote:
CALL NOW 9910636797 JUST CALL 9910636797 DELHI CALL GIRLS 9910636797 DELHI ESCORTS SERVICE DELHI INDEPENDENT ESCORTS SERVICE DELHI ESCORTS AGENCY FOR ATTRACTIVE AND GORGEOUS HIGH PROFILE ESCORT AT CHEAP AND REASONABLE PRICE WITH 100% SATISFACTIONS ,UNLIMITED ENJOYMENT ,OUR GIRLS GIVE YOU FULL COOPERATION AROUND SERVICE TIME WITH ALL POSE AND ALL SERVICES WHICH YOU WANT ,THEY SUPPORT YOUR WISH AND YOUR MIND ACCORDING TO YOU. DELHI ESCORTS SERVICE...

WE HAVE DIVRSE RANGE OF GIRLS.......
1)HOME PRIVATE GIRLS
2)COLLEGE GIRLS
3)PRIVATE HOUSEWIFE
4)MODELS
5)AIR HOSTES
6)INDEPENDENT GIRLS
7)CALL CENTER GIRLS
8)CELEBRITIES
9)TV ACTRESS
10)FORIGENERS

OUR BEST SERVICES:-
1.A -LEVEL(5 STAR ESCORT)
2.STIP-TEASE
3.BBBJ(BAREBACK BLOWJOB)
4.SPENDING TIME IN UR ROOM SLEEP WITH YOU
5.BJ(BLOWJOB WITHOUT CONDEM
6.COF(COME ON FACE)
7.DSL (DICK SUCKING LIPS)
8.FK(FRENCH KISS)
9.DOGGIE(SEX FROM BEHIND)
10.EXTRABALL(HAVE SEX MANY TIMES

INDEPENDENT FULL KISSING EXCELLENT CALL GIRLS SERVICES.

Tue, January 22, 2019 @ 11:36 PM

21. 09910636797 LOW RATE CALL GIRLS escorts service delhi Saket wrote:
CALL NOW 9910636797 JUST CALL 9910636797 DELHI CALL GIRLS 9910636797 DELHI ESCORTS SERVICE DELHI INDEPENDENT ESCORTS SERVICE DELHI ESCORTS AGENCY FOR ATTRACTIVE AND GORGEOUS HIGH PROFILE ESCORT AT CHEAP AND REASONABLE PRICE WITH 100% SATISFACTIONS ,UNLIMITED ENJOYMENT ,OUR GIRLS GIVE YOU FULL COOPERATION AROUND SERVICE TIME WITH ALL POSE AND ALL SERVICES WHICH YOU WANT ,THEY SUPPORT YOUR WISH AND YOUR MIND ACCORDING TO YOU. DELHI ESCORTS SERVICE...

WE HAVE DIVRSE RANGE OF GIRLS.......
1)HOME PRIVATE GIRLS
2)COLLEGE GIRLS
3)PRIVATE HOUSEWIFE
4)MODELS
5)AIR HOSTES
6)INDEPENDENT GIRLS
7)CALL CENTER GIRLS
8)CELEBRITIES
9)TV ACTRESS
10)FORIGENERS

OUR BEST SERVICES:-
1.A -LEVEL(5 STAR ESCORT)
2.STIP-TEASE
3.BBBJ(BAREBACK BLOWJOB)
4.SPENDING TIME IN UR ROOM SLEEP WITH YOU
5.BJ(BLOWJOB WITHOUT CONDEM
6.COF(COME ON FACE)
7.DSL (DICK SUCKING LIPS)
8.FK(FRENCH KISS)
9.DOGGIE(SEX FROM BEHIND)
10.EXTRABALL(HAVE SEX MANY TIMES

INDEPENDENT FULL KISSING EXCELLENT CALL GIRLS SERVICES.

Tue, January 22, 2019 @ 11:37 PM

22. Escort Delhi wrote:
Very help full, thanks for the providing these wonder full information very very use full for us keep it up.

Thu, January 31, 2019 @ 4:57 AM

23. Sheweta sinha wrote:
This post is significantly easy to look at and perceive without neglecting any unpretentious segments. Great work! You finished certain time-tested focuses there.

Fri, February 1, 2019 @ 12:20 AM

24. 1 Pound Web Hosting wrote:
Really nice post, the Wonderful article written by you.

Tue, February 5, 2019 @ 11:41 PM

25. Harshita Gaur wrote:
Book 8510064220 Chanakyapuri Escorts Delhi romantic relationships -8510064220, My Friend are Sexy Independent College Call Girls Chanakyapuri Delhi available http://www.escortinchanakyapuri.com/

Sat, February 16, 2019 @ 5:21 AM

26. Harshita Gaur wrote:
Book 8510064220 Chanakyapuri Escorts Delhi romantic relationships -8510064220, My Friend are Sexy Independent College Call Girls Chanakyapuri Delhi available http://www.escortinchanakyapuri.com/

Sat, February 16, 2019 @ 5:23 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.